Thermo Scientific™ BseGI (BtsCI)
Cut at GGATG(2/0)^ sites with BseGI (BtsCI) restriction enzyme, which performs best at 55°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: BstF5I, BtsCI, FokI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0872
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00900kg
5'...G G A T G N N▵...3'
3'...C C T A C▵N N ...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Tango™: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 55°C
- BseGI is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH7.4 at 25°C), 100mM NaCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with BseGI, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps — no effect
- Dcm: may overlap — no effect
- CpG: may overlap — no effect
- EcoKI: never overlaps — no effect
- EcoBI: may overlap — effect not determined
Incubation at 37°C results in 25% activity.