Thermo Scientific™ Bpu1102I (BlpI)
Cut at GC^TNAGC sites with Bpu1102I (BlpI) restriction enzyme, which performs best at 37°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: BlpI, Bsp1720I, CelII).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0092
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00900kg
5'...G C▵T N A G C...3'
3'...C G A N T▵C G...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Tango™: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- Bpu1102I is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with Bpu1102I, more than 80% of the DNA fragments can be ligated in a reaction mixture containing 20-40 u of T4 DNA Ligase/1μg of fragments and 10% PEG. More than 95% of these can be recut
- Dam: never overlaps — no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps — no effect
- CpG: may overlap — no effect.
- EcoKI: never overlaps — no effect.
- EcoBI: may overlap — effect not determined
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- Minimum 5units of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16hours
- Compatible Ends: Bpu10I, Eco81I, HpyF3I