Falcon™ Disposable Polystyrene Serological Pipets
Features exceptionally crisp, dark, easy-to-read printing with reverse and negative graduations. Corning™ Falcon™ Disposable Polystyrene Serological Pipets are individually wrapped in Advantage™ all-plastic thermoformed package.
Brand: Falcon 357535
UNSPSC : 41120000
Code : 66
Additional Details : Weight : 3.80000kg
Individually wrapped in thermoformed paper/plastic package
- An exclusive graduation alignment mark allows graduations to be brought into line of sight before complete removal of the wrapper
- Inside surface discourages formation of meniscus, thereby reducing reading errors Total delivery accuracy of pipets, ±3%, with a 1.5% coefficient of variation
- Negative graduations allow for extra capacity
- Polyester fiber plug helps prevent overfill
- Without magnifier stripe
- Color coding on packaging and blow-out rings allows easy identification of size
- Easy to Use
- BD Falcon pipets are designed to simplify your work. They have large, high-contrast numbers allowing easy-to-read measurements in the hood. Negative and reverse graduations allow increased volume and convenience when dispensing your fluids.
- Resins are selected via an intense array of U.S. Pharmacopoeia (USP) toxicity tests to ensure the products do not contain concentrations of bioactive substances that could potentially interfere with biological experiments.
- Wide Pipet Selection
- A large portfolio of sizes and styles including 1-100mL sizes, space saver and extended style pipets are available, maximizing choice and flexibility. BD Falcon pipets are available as serological, aspirating and transfer pipets.
- The innovative BD Falcon 100mL pipet has up to a 115mL graduated capacity for large pipetting. The unique stepped design allows you easy access to small-mouthed vessels such as flasks and tubes in an aseptic manner, preventing foaming and cell damage
|Non-pyrogenic, ISO 9001: 2000, FDA, 820 CFR|
|Falcon™ Serological Pipet|
|0.84 oz., 25mL|
|For tissue culture usage or any non toxic solution|
|Case of 200|