Eppendorf Combitips advanced™ PCR Pipet Tips
Ensures comfortable handling while preventing damage to gloves. Eppendorf; Combitips advanced™ PCR Pipet Tips meet the increased requirements of a modern laboratory.
Brand: Eppendorf 0030089774
UNSPSC : 41121501
Code : 96
Additional Details : Weight : 0.34200kg
Combitips advanced replaces Combitips plus. Functioning according to the positive displacement principle, these always dispense the correct desired volume, independent of the liquid density and its flow characteristics. Working with radioactive, aggressive, toxic or infectious liquids also becomes safer due to hermetically sealed piston preventing aerosol contamination. The new individual color coding facilitates quick identification of the desired tip.
- Ideal for use with all Eppendorf Repeaters™
- Nine sizes offer a maximum range of volumes with individual dispensing from 0.1 to 50mL
- Funnel geometry prevents damage to gloves and ensures comfortable handling
- Elongated design allows users to empty all standard laboratory tubes completely
- Allow for single-hand operation; easy-reach dispenser box conveniently dispenses through a chute
- Perform automatic Combitip recognition and volume calculation
- 3D design on the upper rim allows for easy recognition
- Purity grade: PCR Clean Quality - portioning in 4 resealable bags (25 Tips per bag) ensures dust-free storage
- Additional purity grades available: standard Eppendorf Quality or Biopur™ (Cat. Nos. 13-683-700 through -726)
Ideal for a range of applications, including ELISA, RIA, PCR set-up and general sample preparation or other serial pipetting tasks.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|For all Multipettes™|
|Elongated, Positive Displacement|
|RNase, DNase, DNA-free|