EMD Millipore Steriflip™ Sterile Disposable Vacuum Filter Units
Performance and convenience all in one. Merck Millipore™ Steriflip™ Sterile Disposable Vacuum Filter Units uses vacuum to collect filtrate.
Brand: EMD Millipore SE1M179M6
Code : 71
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
Attach the Steriflip unit to a 50mL centrifuge tube containing the sample, flip it over, apply vacuum, then collect filtrate in the supplied 50mL centrifuge (filtrate) tube.
- Gamma radiation sterilized
- Choose from PES, PVDF, or nylon membranes with a variety of pore sizes
- Use the 0.22μm membranes to sterilize tissue culture media, microbiological media, and other biological solutions
- Millipore Express™ polyethersulfone (PES) membrane provides fast flow and low protein binding
- Duropore™ (PVDF) membrane, with very low protein binding, is used for filtration of buffers with DMSO, and retrovirus filtration
- Nylon net filter is used for cell suspension and cell separation
|Low protein binding clarification of aqueous solutions|
|Double lead thread with vacuum port|
|Steriflip-GV Filter Unit|