EMD Millipore MF-Millipore™ Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes: 0.22μm Pore Size
Designed for a wide range of analytical and research applications. EMD Millipore MF-Millipore™ Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes, 0.22µm pore size are available in a range of diameters. Composed of plain, white mixed cellulose membrane.
Brand: EMD Millipore GSWP02500
Code : 71
Additional Details : Weight : 0.15000kg Transport : UN number : 3270 Chem class : 1 Pack group : II
- Hydrophilic, white, plain surface
- Composed of a biologically inert mixture of cellulose acetate and cellulose nitrate
- Widely used in analytical/research applications
- Membranes are 150µm thick with 0.22µm pores
|Mixed Cellulose Esters (MCE)|
|≥3.52 bar, air with water|
Safety and Handling
- MCE .22UM WH PL 25MM 100/PK
- Flammable solid Category 1
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use A§ to extinguish.