EMD Millipore™ MF-Millipore™ Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes with Grid: 0.45μm Pore Size
Designed for a wide range of analytical and research applications. EMD Millipore MF-Millipore™ Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes, 0.45µm pore size are available in a range of diameters. Composed of mixed cellulose membrane in black or white with a plain or gridded surface.
Brand: EMD Millipore™ HABG04700
Code : 71
Additional Details : CAS Number : 9004-70-0 Weight : 0.14664kg Transport : UN number : 3270 Chem class : 4.1 Pack group : II
- Hydrophilic membranes in white or black with a gridded surface
- Composed of a biologically inert mixture of cellulose acetate and cellulose nitrate
- Widely used in analytical/research applications
- Membranes are 150µm thick with 0.45µm pores
|Mixed Cellulose Esters (MCE) (Nitrate and Acetate)|
|≥2.2 bar, air with water|
Safety and Handling
- MCE .45UM BK GD 47MM 100/PK
- Flammable solid Category 1
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use to extinguish.