- Bufferless, precast gels designed for fast, high-throughput DNA electrophoresis
- Each gel contains 96 sample lanes and 8 marker lanes that for screening multiple PCR products, plasmid preparations, and restriction digests
- The staggered-well format provides a 1.6cm run length that resolves between 100 bp and 10 kb
- Loading format compatible with multi-channel pipettors, and the most commonly used 8-, 12-, and 96-pin liquid handling robots
- With 12-minute run times, up to 20,000 samples can be resolved in a single day
- Unlike ethidium bromide, SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain is a nontoxic, nonmutagenic DNA stain that is safer for the user and for the environment
Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis and Blotting
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.