Invitrogen™ Dual-Light™ Luciferase & β-Galactosidase Reporter Gene Assay System
Rapid and sensitive detection of firefly luciferase and E. coli β-galactosidase in a single extract aliquot for gene expression assays.
Brand: Invitrogen™ T1003
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
- Detection of firefly luciferase and β-galactosidase in same sample simplifies normalization of transfection efficiency
- Wide dynamic range of β-galactosidase and luciferase assays enables accurate measurement of both enzymes from femtogram to nanogram range
- Assay sensitivity is 100- to 1,000-fold better than either the isotopic/non-isotopic assays for chloramphenicol acetyl transferase (CAT) or the colorimetric/fluorescent assays for β-galactosidase, providing greater sensitivity than competing assay technologies
- Highly sensitive assay with a wide dynamic range permits detection of high and low levels of reporter without performing numerous sample dilutions
- Non-radioactive reporter gene assay kit eliminates concerns over use of radioisotopes
- Assay can be completed in about one hour, providing fast assay turnaround
- Compatible Cells: Mammalian Cells, Yeast Cells
- Detection Method: Chemiluminescent
- For Use With Equipment: Luminometer (Microplate), Luminometer (Tube-Based)
- Form: Liquid
- Format: 96-well plate
- High Throughput Compatibility: High Throughput-Compatible
- Readout: End Point
- Sample Type (Specific): Cell Cultures
- Substrate: Galacton-Plus, Luciferin
- Substrate Properties: Chemical Substrate
- Substrate Type: Beta-Gal Substrate, Luciferase Substrate
|β-Gal (lacZ) Assay, Luciferase Assay|
|This kit contains the enzyme substrate, lysis solution, required buffers, and reaction acccelerator.
Store the product at -20°C.
|Luminometer (Microplate), Luminometer (Tube-Based)|
|Mammalian Cells, Yeast Cells|
|Beta-Gal Substrate, Luciferase Substrate|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.