Drummond™ Short-Length Microcaps™ Micropipets
Ideal for handling dangerous materials
Brand: Drummond™ 21-170B
Code : Z4
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00564kg
Precision-made capillary glass tubing, accurate to within ±1%.
- To use, insert pipet through cap on end of rubber bulb assembly until visible through glass tube
- Hole in rubber bulb permits free air circulation, fills pipet by capillary action
- Pipet contains stated volume when completely filled from end to end
- To discharge, hold finger over hole in bulb and squeeze
- To rinse, repeat operation with diluent
Micropipet 21-170L is heparinized. Packed in vials of 100.
Calibrated “To Contain” definite volume from end to end.
|For handling dangerous materials, fast, safe, clean and accurate way to transfer liquids in micro quantities|