Cut at Gm6A^TC sites with DpnI restriction enzyme, which performs best at 37°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: MalI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific ER1701
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00900kg
- Superior quality – stringent quality control and industry leading manufacturing process
- Convenient color-coded Five Buffer System
- Includes universal Tango buffer for double-digestions
- BSA premixed in reaction buffers
- Wide selection of restriction endonuclease specificities
- Molecular cloning
- Restriction site mapping
- Southern Blot
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP)
DpnI requires the presence of N6-methyladenine within the recognition sequence to cleave DNA. DNA purified from a dam+ strain will be a substrate for DpnI. DpnI will only cleave fully-adenomethylated dam sites. Hemi-adenomethylated dam sites DpnI cleaves 60X more slowly. DpnI, Bsp143I, and MboI all recognize the same sequence, but have different methylation sensitivities and cleavage sites. Assayed using pBR322 DNA.