Diuron D6 in Acetone, Fisher Chemical™
All Our Certified Reference Materials and Reagents are produced under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System, also Accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025 and Accredited according to ISO Guide 34.
Brand: Fisher Chemical P822920
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00080kg Transport : UN number : 1090 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
Safety and Handling
- Standard solution Diuron D6 100ug/ml in acetone
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- EUH066-Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P240-Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use to extinguish.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P403+P235-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .