Diphenylamine R1 solution EU Pharmacopoeia, Fisher Chemical™
Pharmacopoeia reagents are intended for use in pharmacopoeia testing and monographs, produced under a GMP compliant ISO 9001 quality management system according to the relevant pharmacopoeia specification, using the pharmacopoeia reagent quality components and water meeting the relevant pharmacopoeia monograph requirement for Purified Water. Some pharmacopoeia standards are also accredited according to ISO 17025 and ISO Guide 43.
Brand: Fisher Chemical RP0701000
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 1.30000kg Transport : UN number : 1830 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
|EU Ph Ref: 1032102|
|Diphenylamine solution R1.|
Safety and Handling
- diphenyl amine solution R1
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 4
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash hands, face and anyexposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : diphenyl amine, sulphuric acid