Electrothermal™ Digi-Mantle Kit
Enables a round bottom flaskto be stirred and heated through precise electronic control. Electrothermal™ Digi-Mantle Kit gives an accurate measure of temperature and stirring.
Brand: Electrothermal™ OMCA0500
2093.80 GBP valid until 2020-12-31
Use promo code "14720" to get your promotional price.
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 3.10000kg
- Ensures uniformly distributed temperature across the round bottom flask.
- Outside of the heater cartridge remains “Cool-to-the-touch” due to the air flow through ventilation slots beneath and around the rim of the case
- Available in 3 sizes for heating round bottom flasks:
100 to 250ml (OMCA0250), 500 ml (OMCA0500) and 1000ml (OMCA1000) capacity.
OMCA Digital controller
- Controls both temperature and stirring speed independently
- Revolutionary CTC (Capacitance Touch Control) panel sets the required temperature and stir speed with the up/down arrows.
- Separate indicators lights for the power, heater and stirrer functions, along with a 3-digit display indicating the actual temperature from ambient to 450°C.
- Stirring speeds from 100 to 2000rpm are obtained by lightly touching the stirrer speed keys.
- Controlled by a modern state of the art microprocessor
- Displays the heat setting as a percentage of the total power.
- Optional temperature probe may be used to gauge the temperature of the flask contents more accurately (up to 220°C)
- Allow for accurate low speed stirring control and higher stirring speeds.
- Uniform stirring is provided via a motorised rotating magnet assembly positioned to provide maximum magnetic flux linkage to rotate the stirrer bars in each reaction vessel.
- Same OMCA controller accommodates different capacity heating cartridges, i.e. interchangeable design
- Round bottom flask capacity of between 100ml to 1000ml
- Vented casing ensures the outer is safe to touch
- Greater stirring stability and speeds from 100 to 2000rpm
- Controller with display menus and touch pad interface
- Indicator lights for power, stirrer and heater operation
- Supplied with a support rod (NOTE clamps are not supplied)
- CE certification
|100 to 2000rpm|
|300 x 300 x 650mm|