Diethylzinc, 0.9M (15 wt%) solution in hexane, AcroSeal™, ACROS Organics™
Brand: Acros Organics 205518000
Code : 29
Additional Details : CAS Number : 557-20-0 Weight : 0.63080kg Transport : UN number : 3394 Chem class : 1 Pack group : I
|Packaging||AcroSeal™ Glass Bottle|
|1M Solution in Hexane|
|Solubility in water: reacts.|
|0.7 mPa.s (20°C)|
|Slightly turbid light brown-gray|
|1M Solution in Hexane|
|1M, exact strength on the certificate of analysis|
|AcroSeal™ Glass Bottle|
|− 39.0° to 28.0°C|
Safety and Handling
- Diethylzinc, 0.9M solution in hexane
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- Aspiration toxicity Category 1
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Pyrophoric liquid Category 1
- Reproductive toxicity Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- Substance which\, in contact with water\, emits flammable gases Category 1
- H304-May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H361f-Suspected of damaging fertility.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- H411-Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H250-Catches fire spontaneously if exposed to air.
- H260-In contact with water releases flammable gases which may ignite spontaneously.
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- EUH014-Reacts violently with water.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P222-Do not allow contact with air.
- P240-Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor / A§
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/A§.
- P402+P404-Store in a dry place. Store in a closed container.