Paragon Scientific™ Density Standards (60 °C)
Paragon ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 certified Density standards are for the verification of instruments used to measure density of materials which are fluid at the desired test temperature within the range of 15°C to 150°C
Brand: Paragon Scientific™ DEN60-01
Additional Details : CAS Number : 8042-47-5 Weight : 0.06000kg
- Dual certified to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation
- Certified in accordance with primary level ASTM D1480 methodology
- Ensures full compliance to ASTM and IP test method protocols.
- Supplied in tamper evident packaging with a 2 year shelf life.
- Fully traceable to international standards.
- Supplied with MSDS.
- Tamper evident security packaging.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
|Dual certified to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation|
|0.796 g/mL (60°C)|
Safety and Handling
- Aspiration toxicity Category 1
- H304-May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P331-Do NOT induce vomiting.
Nominal values quoted