Paragon Scientific™ Density Standards (15 °C)
Paragon ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 certified Density standards are for the verification of instruments used to measure density of materials which are fluid at the desired test temperature within the range of 15°C
Brand: Paragon Scientific™ DEN15-03
Additional Details : CAS Number : 64742-88-7 Weight : 0.06000kg
- Dual certified to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation
- Certified in accordance with primary level ASTM D1480 methodology
- Ensures full compliance to ASTM and IP test method protocols.
- Supplied in tamper evident packaging with a 2 year shelf life.
- Fully traceable to international standards.
- Supplied with MSDS.
- Tamper evident security packaging.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
|Dual certified to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation|
|0.8118 g/mL (15°C)|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- Aspiration toxicity Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 1
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H372-Causes damage to organs.
- H304-May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H411-Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH066-Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P331-Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
Nominal values quoted