Paragon Scientific™ Density Standards (15 °C)
Paragon ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 certified Density standards are for the verification of instruments used to measure density of materials which are fluid at the desired test temperature within the range of 15°C
Brand: Paragon Scientific™ DEN15-02
Additional Details : CAS Number : 64742-49-0 Weight : 0.06000kg Transport : UN number : 1268 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
- Dual certified to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation
- Certified in accordance with primary level ASTM D1480 methodology
- Ensures full compliance to ASTM and IP test method protocols.
- Supplied in tamper evident packaging with a 2 year shelf life.
- Fully traceable to international standards.
- Supplied with MSDS.
- Tamper evident security packaging.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
|Dual certified to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation|
|0.7306 g/mL (15°C)|
Safety and Handling
- Aspiration toxicity Category 1
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 1
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H304-May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H410-Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P331-Do NOT induce vomiting.
Nominal values quoted