Thermo Scientific™ DAB Quanto Chromogen and Substrate
Obtain a strong brown staining that can be used for up to 2 weeks at 2° to 8°C or up to 1 week at room temperature with Thermo Scientific™ DAB Quanto Chromogen and Substrate.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ TA-060-QHDX
Code : LD
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10620kg
Obtain a strong brown staining that can be used for up to 2 weeks at 2° to 8°C or up to 1 week at room temperature with Thermo Scientific™ DAB Quanto Chromogen and Substrate.DAB Quanto has been validated in combination with both UltraVision LP and UltraVision Quanto and provides four major benefits.
- Strong staining—ideal to quantifying cells and protein expression
- Less mixing—reducing personnel time and stress
- Less disposal—cuts down waste
- Lower risk of mixing errors—supports higher staining consistency
- Supplied in a two-component form consisting of a DAB Quanto Chromogen and DAB Quanto Substrate
- Standard working dilution is 30μL of DAB Quanto Chromogen per 1mL of DAB Quanto Substrate
- Use of liquid components reduces some risks associated with the handling of powders or tablets
|DAB Quanto Chromagen|
|60mL DAB Quanto Substrate, 2mL DAB Quanto Chromagen|
|2 - 8°C|
|Dab Quanto Subrate|
Safety and Handling
- DAB Quanto (HRP) Detection System Substrate
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- Germ cell mutagenicity Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- H341-Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to location in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.