Corning™ Ultralow Attachment Flasks
Features a covalently bound hydrogel layer that minimizes cell attachment, protein absorption and cellular activation. Corning™ Ultralow Attachment Flasks have an ergonomic shape that reduces the number of corners, improves cell scraping and allows the use of a larger pipet.
Brand: Corning™ 3814
Code : 66
Additional Details : Weight : 2.38008kg
Vent caps contain a 0.2μm nonwettable membrane sealed to the cap, providing consistent, sterile gas exchange while minimizing the risk of contamination. These caps are highly recommended for use in all CO2 incubators, especially for long-term use.
- Unique covalently bonded hydrogel surface is hydrophilic and neutrally charged
- Surface is designed to maintain cells in a suspended, unattached state. Greatly reduces binding of attachment and serum proteins, minimizing cell attachment and spreading
- Prevents stem cells from attachment-mediated differentiation
- Prevents anchorage-dependent cells from dividing
- Minimizes protein absorption, enzyme activation, and cellular activation
- Biologically inert, noncytotoxic and nondegradable
- Optically clear virgin polystyrene
- Rectangular flasks have a ramp from the bottom to the canted neck for easier pouring and pipet access and have an anti-tip skirt to enhance stability
- U-shaped flasks have rounded shoulders for an easier grip and better access when removing or tightening the cap.
- Lot numbers for ease in traceability
- 100% integrity tested
|For pipetting or scraping|
Not tested for endotoxin.