Corning™ Polycarbonate 5L Erlenmeyer Flasks
Made of noncytotoxic USP Class VI polycarbonate that provides optical clarity and mechanical strength. Corning™ Polycarbonate 5L Erlenmayer Flask are ready-to-use for efficient scale-up of suspension cultures with space efficiency.
Brand: Corning™ 431684
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 2.43000kg
- Available with both baffled or plain bottom
- Molded-in graduations for accuracy
- Non-autoclavable vent cap made of USP Class VI polypropylene that is free from heavy metals
- Large cap for continuous gas exchange while ensuring sterility and preventing leakage
- Certified nonpyrogenic and RNase-/DNase-free
- Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6
- Ideal for shaker culture applications and storage
Autoclavable once at 121°C, 15psi for 20 minutes (Repeated autoclaving weakens flask and is not recommended).
|Top style: Threaded|