Corning™ Nylon Syringe Filters
Recommended for applications requiring very low extractables because they do not contain any wetting agents, detergents or surfactants. Corning™ Nylon Syringe Filters provide excellent chemical resistance for optimum performance in filtering aggressive solutions.
Brand: Corning™ 431224
UNSPSC : 41104922
Code : 66
Additional Details : Weight : 0.34927kg
For tissue culture and HPLC applications. Polypropylene housing.
- Diameters: 25mm diameters handle volumes ranging from 0.5 to 100mL
- Nylon (NY): Naturally hydrophilic, require no wetting agents. Good chemical compatibility, ideal for aqueous and most organic samples
- Pore Sizes: 0.2μm filter for very fine particulate removal and 0.45μm pore size for most clarification applications
- 100% integrity tested, certified nonpyrogenic and noncytotoxic
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9002 standards
NY membranes are certified not to cause extraneous peaks in the UV region in HPLC applications.
|For tissue culture and HPLC|
|0.5 to 100mL|