Corning™ Internally Threaded Cryogenic Vials with Color Caps
Used for ultra-low temperature storage of valuable cell cultures, biological solutions and aqueous solutions
Brand: Corning™ 431421
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 1.36078kg
- Manufactured from polypropylene to withstand temperatures down to -196°C
- Black graduations with large marking spot
- Vials have a silicone washer for a secure seal.
- 2 mL self-standing vials are available in five cap colors.
- Vials may be color coded with inserts.
- Self-standing vials have a special base design allowing them to be locked into cryogenic rack and tray (Cat. No. 431131) for single-handed manipulation.
- Free foam rack with each case
Warning! Do not use cryogenic vials for storage in the liquid phase of liquid nitrogen. Only store vials in the vapor phase above the liquefied gas. Always use appropriate safety equipment when removing vials from cryogenic storage.
|For ultra low temperature storage of valuable cell cultures, biological solutions and aqueous solutions|
|Silicone washer, inserts|