Corning™ DeckWorks™ Low Binding Hinged Rack Pipette Tips
Used for quantitative assays in which sample binding can significantly alter results.
Brand: Corning™ 4139
Code : 67
Additional Details : Weight : 8.25537kg
- The hinged rack design allows easy rack stacking
- Racks can be reused
- Simply remove the tip insert in the rack and replace with the Corning tip inserts for hinged racks
- Proprietary low binding technology reduces surface tension on the interior wall of the tip
- Allow maximize storage space and help reduce the production and waste of plastic materials
- Hinged racks within this system are manufactured from recycled polypropylene
- These sterile tips will not trap liquids or inhibit PCR in the event of over-pipetting
Model No. 10-320-728: The unique design of this extended-length tip allows standardization across wide range of 20mL, 50mL, 100mL and 200mL pipettors.
|1 to 200μL|
|Used for quantitative assays in which sample binding can significantly alter results|