Contec™ PROSAT™ Sterile Presaturated Nonwoven Wipes
Wipe down isolators, cabinets, hoods, and other cleanroom equipment and tools. Contec™ PROSAT™ Sterile Presaturated Nonwoven Wipes are ideal for cleanup following BD RODAC™ plate sampling. These wipes are designed specifically for sterile environments.
Brand: Contec™ PS-7030IR
Code : NEW
Additional Details : CAS Number : 67-63-0 Weight : 0.34000kg Transport : UN number : 3175 Chem class : 4.1 Pack group : II
- Designed for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device applications
- Choose spunlaced nonwoven 100% polyester wipes for improved cleanliness, economical hydroentangled polyester/cellulose wipers, or meltblown polypropylene wipes for improved durability
- Conveniently presaturated with 70/30 blend of semi-conductor grade IPA and DI water or 70/30 blend of denaturated ethyl alcohol and DI water to reduce VOC emissions and hazardous waste
- All wipes are sterilized by gamma radiation to a 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level and validated per AAMI ISO 11137 (Method 1) guidelines
- Certificate of Sterility and Certificate of Irradiation included
- Recommended for use in ISO Class 5 (FED-STD-209E Class 100/M3.5) environments
- Individually lot numbered resealable pouches with tamper-evident labels ensure product integrity and cleanliness
|ISO Class 4|
|Ideal for routine and in-depth cleaning of equipment, instruments and other laboratory equipment, designed for sterile environments|
|9 x 9 in. (23 x 23 cm)|
|70% IPA/ 30% DI Water|
|Prosat™ presaturated wipes|
Safety and Handling
- CONTEC PROSAT STERILE AMP DELTA 70/30 IPA & DI WATER
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use to extinguish.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.