Cole-Parmer™ Cole-Parmer™ Polypropylene ADCF Luer Fittings
Ensure process integrity with full material traceability. Cole-Parmer™ Polypropylene ADCF Luer Fittings are ideal for a variety of critical applications, including syringes or small tubing. These fittings are inspected to be free from contaminants, and are fully traceable.
Brand: Cole-Parmer™ 30800-30
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00453kg
DescriptionAll parts meet tight dimensional tolerances for increased reliability and process purity. Choose from a range of sizes, 1⁄16" to 1⁄4", with a variety of connection options.
- Manufactured from 100% virgin raw materials in a Class 100,000 environment
- In compliance with ISO 594-1 standards
- Manufactured of animal-free natural polypropylene
- Meets USP Class VI specifications
- Very good chemical resistance
- Max temperature 190°F
|Male luer lock plug|
|Polypropylene ADCF Luer Fitting|
|Ideal for a variety of critical applications, including syringes or small tubing.|