Thermo Scientific™ ClipTip™ Filtered 384 Format Pipette Tips
Ensure a secure seal for every sample. A unique, innovative interlocking technology ensures a complete seal on every channel with minimal tip attachment and ejection force.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 94420153
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 2.53800kg
- ClipTip pipette tips feature 'clips' that lock tips in place and forms a complete seal
- Each time ClipTip pipette tips are on, they are sealed and will not loosen regardless of application pressure
- ClipTip tip is clipped securely on the F1-ClipTip pipette with a light touch by eliminating the frustration of banging tips on your pipette
- Every ClipTip pipette tip utilizes low retention technology to enable maximium sample recover
- Certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, ATP and endotoxin contamination
- ClipTip reload system uses recycled components and 30% less plastic
Versatile Tip Range
- Choose from five sizes: 20, 50, 200, 300 and 1000μL
- Each tip insert has ink-jetted lot and volume information; the convenient color key makes it easy to match the color of the F1-ClipTip pipette plunger cap with the corresponding ClipTip pipette tip rack insert
Availability may vary by country.
|10 x 384/Rack|
|2 to 125μL|
|ClipTip 384 125|
|Thermo Scientific™ E1-ClipTip, Thermo Scientific™ F1-ClipTip|
|Thermo Scientific™ E1-ClipTipþThermo Scientific™ F1-ClipTip|
|ClipTip 384 125, Filter, Sterile|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.