Thermo Scientific™ Cimarec i Poly 15 and Multipoint Stirrers
Conduct stirring applications with these stirrers, which are 100% maintenance- and wear-free, in a fully synchronized multipoint platform.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 50093538
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 9.90000kg
Conduct stirring applications with Thermo Scientific™ Cimarec™ i Poly 15 and Multipoint Stirrers for reliable, safe performance. These stirrers are 100% maintenance- and wear-free, in a fully synchronized multipoint platform.
- Large, flat, easy-to-clean work surfaces
- Precise microprocessor control with bright digital display
- Easily recall last used settings
- Gradual start acceleration is gentle and ensures good magnetic coupling
- Inductive drive ensures completely synchronized stirring at all positions
- Operating conditions are -10°C to +40°C at 95%RH
Poly 15 Multipoint Stirrer:
- Rugged, powder-coated, stainless-steel housing
- Stir speeds up to 990rpm
- Suitable for 15 × 250mL beakers or 6 × 1L flasks
- IP32 protection rated
Advanced Multipoint 6/15 Stirrers:
- Chemical-resistant, sealed stainless-steel housing
- Adjustable power settings are separate from the speed control that decreases power consumption and lowers heat output
- Smooth and even stirring as low as 80rpm
- Stir speeds up to 2000rpm
- Stir volumes up to 3L per multipoint
- IP62 protection rated; easily cleaned with running water
All models are 100-240V and contain a cord set with various plugs.
Mass screening applications and other applications requiring multiple stirring points
|16.5 x 9.4 x 1.4 in. (420 x 240 x 35mm)|
|-10° to 56°C (Operating)|
|Multipoint 15 Capacity 3L per multipoint; 15 stirring positions; 80 to 2000rpm|
|80 to 2000RPM|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.