Macherey-Nagel™ CHROMABOND™ XTR Polypropylene SPE Columns
Designed for consistently high quality from batch to batch. Macherey-Nagel™ CHROMABOND™ XTR Polypropylene SPE Columns include Kieselguhr phase for liquid-liquid extractions. Columns feature a large pore size and high pore volume for use with highly viscous aqueous solutions. Volumes from 1–45mL.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 730502
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Polypropylene SPE columns with a base material of coarse-grained kieselguhr (also known as diatomaceous earth, hydromatrix, celite), with a large pore size and high pore volume. The pH value of aqueous solutions can be altered on the column, from 1–13, which enables elution of different compounds of a sample under optimized conditions.
For liquid-liquid extraction of highly viscous aqueous solutions without use of a separation funnel. Columns feature high water loadability without breakthrough during elution with organic solvents. They are also suited for removing small amounts of water from solvents which are not miscible with water.
- Physiological fluids (blood, plasma, and serum) in clinical chemistry
- Dyes in textiles
- Environmental and food analysis
- Fast, reproducible and economical
- Simultaneous preparation of several samples
- No problems with phase separation—no formation of emulsions
- High recovery rates
- Saving of time and solvents
- Organic solutions do not need to be dried after separation
|For Liquid-Liquid Extraction|
|Chromabond® XTR Column|