CHEMetrics™ Chemets™ Water Testing Kits
Provide results in two minutes or less
Brand: CHEMetrics™ K7540
Additional Details : CAS Number : 111-46-6 Weight : 0.06000kg
|0 to 40ppb|
|Plastic case, 30 ampoules of reagent, refill, comparator, instructions, adhesive mounting clamp, permanent mounting clamp, sampling tube|
|Chemets™ Water Testing Kit|
|Water testing kits for chlorine (DPD), copper, dissolved oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, phenols, phosphate, silica, sulfide and more|
Safety and Handling
- Dissolved Oxygen Test Kit
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash face, hands and anyexposed skinA§ thoroughly after handling.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/physician/first aiderA§.
- P363-Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to authorised chemicallandfill or if organic to high temperature incinerationA§.