CHEMetrics™ Chemets™ Water Testing Kits
Provide results in two minutes or less
Brand: CHEMetrics™ K7540
Additional Details : CAS Number : 111-46-6 Weight : 0.06000kg
Water testing kits for Chlorine (DPD), Copper, Dissolved Oxygen, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phenols, Phosphate, Silica, Sulfide and more. Designed for maximum simplicity and accuracy, Chemets 7mm diameter ampules feature tapered, prescored tips with reagent vacuum-sealed inside.
- To perform a test, simply immerse Chemets ampule in the sample, snap off tip, and the correct sample volume is quickly drawn inside the ampule
- In two minutes or less, the reaction between the sample and reagent yields a color—which can then be compared to appropriate color standard for quantification of results
Comparators have two-year shelf life.
Refill packs of 30 ampules are also available.
|0 to 40ppb|
|Plastic case, 30 ampoules of reagent, refill, comparator, instructions, adhesive mounting clamp, permanent mounting clamp, sampling tube|
|Chemets™ Water Testing Kit|
|Water testing kits for chlorine (DPD), copper, dissolved oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, phenols, phosphate, silica, sulfide and more|
Safety and Handling
- Dissolved Oxygen Test Kit
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P363-Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .