The Cfr42I (SacII) restriction enzyme recognizes CCGC^GG sites and cuts best at 37°C in B buffer (Isoschizomers: KspI, SacII, Sfr303I, SgrBI, SstII).
Brand: Thermo Scientific ER0201
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Superior quality – stringent quality control and industry leading manufacturing process
- Convenient color-coded Five Buffer System
- Includes universal Tango buffer for double-digestions
- BSA premixed in reaction buffers
- Wide selection of restriction endonuclease specificities
- Molecular cloning
- Restriction site mapping
- Southern Blot
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP)
Cfr42I activity is affected by high salt concentration. Trace amounts of sodium chloride remaining in the substrate DNA after completion of upstream applications may inhibit enzyme activity and result in impaired DNA cleavage. Certain sites in lambda DNA are difficult to cleave with Cfr42I, the same as with its prototype SacII. At least two copies of Cfr42I recognition site are required for efficient cleavage.