Bibby Scientific™ Stuart™ Ceramic Hotplate Stirrer
Sophisticated stirrer hotplate with digital control of both temperature and stirring speed. Bibby Scientific™ Stuart™ CD162 Model Ceramic Hotplate Stirrer comes with a detachable PTFE-coated probe.
Brand: Bibby Scientific™ CD162
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 3.40000kg
- Digital setting and control of both temperature and speed.
- Supplied complete with temperature probe for accurate control of liquid temperature.
- Advanced safety features:
- Flashing HOT warning light
- Independent safety circuit to protect against overheating
- Choice of robust aluminium or chemically resistant ceramic tops
- Comes complete with a detachable PTFE coated probe.
- Optimized heating rate to minimize overshoot and time to set point.
- Audible alert sounds when the set temperature has been reached.
- Both set and actual temperature of the sample are displayed simultaneously on a bright, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display.
- If the probe is unplugged, the temperature of the top plate can be set on the display. This can be useful for applications where accurate surface temperature is important such as warming microscope slides and microarrays and specialist electronics.
- Ceramic, chemically resistant top plate.
|Stirring speed is set and displayed digitally so that exactly the same speed can be used each time for reproducibility|
|230V, 50Hz, 500w|
|Advanced microprocessor automatically measures the rate of temperature rise to judge the capacity and nature of samples|
|200 to 1300RPM|
|120 x 120mm|
|EN 61326-1:2006, EN 61010-1:2001, EN 61010-2-010:2003|
|Flashing Hot warning light, Independent safety circuit to protect against overheating|
|160 x 160mm|