BrandTech™ BRAND™ Non-Sterile Microcentrifuge Tubes
Fits most common rotors and may be spun up to 30,000 RCF. BrandTech™ BRAND™ Non-Sterile Microcentrifuge Tubes are highly translucent and free from flash, air bubbles, and streaks. Polypropylene flat snap caps form a tight, leak-free, easy-open seal. Tubes have a uniform wall thickness for consistent, repeatable results.
Brand: BrandTech™ 780522
UNSPSC : 41121702
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
DescriptionFits most common rotors and may be spun up to 30,000 RCF (g) (10,000 x g for 0.5mL; 20,000 x g for 1.5mL; 30,000 x g for 1.5mL and 2.0mL with lid closure at 20°C for 20 min).
- Manufactured from virgin polypropylene
- Highly translucent tubes are free from flash, air bubbles, and streaks.
- Caps form a tight, leak-free seal that is easy to open, even when wearing gloves, and are flat with consistent thickness for trouble-free piercing.
- Tubes have uniform wall thickness for consistent, repeatable results.
- Subdivisions for approximate volume determination.
- Autoclavable at 120°C (2bar), according to DIN EN 285.
- Lid closure are certified endotoxin, DNA-, DNase-, and RNase-free.
- Colored tubes simplify sample identification
|Endotoxin, RNase-, ATP- and DNA-free|
|Flat snap cap|
|at 120° C|