BrandTech™ BRAND™ BIO-CERT™ Filter Tips, 50 to 1000uL
Constructed of high-purity, oleamide- and diHEMDA-free polypropylene. BrandTech™ BRAND™ BIO-CERT™ Filter Tips, 50 to 1000μL are sterile and free from biological contaminants. Non self-sealing PE filters allow sample recovery with wetted filters. Thin-walled for high translucency, easy ejection, and low waste. Graduations at 250, 500, and 1000μL provide quick volume check. Available in standard or ultra low retention types.
Brand: BrandTech™ 732734
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 1.06100kg
- High-purity polypropylene is oleamide- and diHEMDA-free
- Independently certified sterile and free from biological contaminants
- Non self-sealing PE filters allow sample recovery with wetted filters
- Thin-walled for high translucency, easy ejection, and low waste.
- Graduations at 250, 500, and 1000μL for quick volume check.
- Available in either standard or ultra low retention types
- Available in convenient, ecological rack format; racked tips are colorless and placed into blue-colored tip tray
Ultra low retention tips
- Produced through special, patented physicochemical process
- Homogeneous, defect-free surface for low surface tension and low sample retention
- Reduce sample loss and provide substantially higher reproducibility when working with critical media
- For biological samples that contain proteins, nucleic acids, detergents and other difficult liquids that can cause sample loss
- High chemical resistance
- Tips can be autoclaved at 121°C (2 bar) without damaging low retention or filter properties
|250, 500, 1000μL|
|TipBox, 10 boxes of 96 pieces|
|50 to 1000μL|
|DNA, RNase, ATP and endotoxin-free|