BioTek™ Synergy™ HTX Multi-Mode Microplate Reader
Compact, affordable system automates absorbance, fluorescence, luminescence and AlphaScreen™/AlphaLISA™ measurements. BioTek Synergy HTX Multi-Mode Microplate Reader provides superior performance in all detection modes using a unique dualoptics design. The absorbance detection optics design uses a xenon flash lamp and monochromator for filter-free wavelength selection from 200 to 999nm in 1nm increments.
Brand: BioTek™ S1LFA
UNSPSC : 41110000
Additional Details : Weight : 18.00000kg
Fluorescence determinations are made using a tungsten halogen lamp with interference filters in conjunction with a PMT detector for maximum sensitivity. For increased workflow automation and throughput, BioTek's BioStack can be easily connected to Synergy HTX to automatically process up to 50 microplates at a time.
- For 6- to 384-well microplates and Take3 microvolume plates
- Flexibility of monochromator based absorbance with high performance filter-based fluorescence/luminescence
- 2μL low volume nucleic acid quantification with Take3 and Take3 Trio plates
- Cell friendly orbital shaking and advanced incubator design to 50°C with top/bottom gradient minimizing plate lid condensation
- Dual reagent injectors for inject/read applications, such as enzyme kinetics and Dual-Luciferase™ Reporter
- Modular and upgradable
- Unique 4-Zone™ incubation to 50°C
- Advanced shaking profiles including linear and orbital
- Compatible with BioStack™ and third party automation Scan
- Powerful Gen5™ Software for data collection, analysis, exporting and reporting
- Detection method: Fluorescence, Time-Resolved Fluorescence (secondary mode), Luminescence, UV-Visible Absorbance
- Read method: End point, kinetic, spectral scanning, well-area scaning
- Microplate types: 6 to 384 wells, PCR plates, Take3 and Take3 Trio Micro-Volume Plates
- Temperature control: 4°C above ambient to 50°C; ±0.2°C at 37°C
Nucleic acid quantification, protein quantification, enzyme kinetics, biomarker quantification, ELISAs, genetic analysis, cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, drug absorption and metabolism, food safety, and environmental monitoring.
Optional Accessories: Dual Reagent Dispenser Module, Gen5 Secure (for 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance), Fluorescence Test Plate, Absorbance Test Plate, Luminescence Test Plate, Patented BioCell™ 1 cm quartz vessel, Product Qualification Package, Take3/Take3 Trio.
CE and TUV marked
|Multi-Mode Microplate Reader|
|0-4.0 OD/>6 decades|
|Luminescence, top/bottom fluorescence and UV-Vis absorbance|
|Fluorescence, Time-Resolved Fluorescence (secondary mode), Luminescence, UV-Visible Absorbance|
|1 USB, 1 RS232 for external PC control|
|100-240V AC 50/60 Hz|