Thermo Scientific™ BioBasic™ AX LC Columns
Use Thermo Scientific™ BioBasic™ AX LC Columns for the separation of proteins, peptides, other anionic species and highly polar molecules.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 73105-052130
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 1.41520kg
- 5μm particle size, 300Å pore size
- Proprietary, protein-friendly, ion exchange ligands of polyethyleneimine (PEI) bound to pure deactivated silica
- Low hydrophobicity
- Capacity of 0.22mEq/g; 3% carbon load
- Use for normal phase and hydrophilic interaction chromatography (HILIC)
- Stable under demanding pH conditions (2 to 8 pH range)
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2 to 8|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.