BD™ Vacutainer™ Push Button Blood Collection Set
Provides an extremely high level of protection at the push of a button. BD™ Vacutainer™ Push Button Blood Collection Set are sterile, closed systems for venous blood collection. Push-button needle retraction can be activated in-vein with one hand to prevent needle stick injuries.
Brand: BD™ 367344
Code : 02
Additional Details : Weight : 1.50000kg
These blood collection sets feature push button-activated needle retraction for instant protection against needle stick injuries. They are ideal for use in venous blood collection or for short-term infusions of up to two hours, especially in high-risk environments. It’s so easy to use that minimal training is required.
Each set is a sterile, closed system that includes: a hypodermic needle, color-coded wings (based on needle guage), small-bore tubing and a connector with a Luer adapter. Some options also include a pre-attached holder.
- Safety mechanism provides split-second protection against needle stick injuries
- Push button mechanism can be activated from within the vein without patient discomfort
- The needle instantly withdraws completely and permanently inside the housing
- Single-handed activation, so attention remains focused on the patient and the puncture site
- Blood flows into the inspection chamber immediately upon vein access for verification of successful venipuncture before collection
- Latex-free materials, with tubing that does not coil or curl
|Blood collection and short-term infusion|
|Push Button Blood Collection Set|