BD Cytofix/Cytoperm™ Fixation/Permeabilization Solution Kit
Enables the fixation and permeabilization of cells which is necessary for staining intracellular cytokines with fluorochrome-conjugated anti-cytokine antibodies
Brand: BD 554714
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00100kg
- Provides two reagents, fixation/permeabilization solution and Perm/Wash Buffer
- After cell fixation and permeabilization, the Perm/Wash Buffer is used to wash the cells and to dilute the anti-cytokine antibodies for staining
|Fixation/Permeabilization Solution Kit|
|For staining intracellular cytokines with fluorochrome-conjugated Anti-cytokine antibodies|
|125mL fixation/permeabilization solution, perm/Wash™ buffer, fetal bovine serum (FBS) 10X and 100mL saponin|
Safety and Handling
- BD Cytofix/Cytoperm Fixation/Permeabilization Solution Kit
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Germ cell mutagenicity Category 2
- Carcinogenicity Category 1B
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H341-Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- H350-May cause cancer.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Formaldehyde