Bollé Safety Bandido Safety Glasses
Genuine protection and high value in an inexpensive model.
Brand: Bollé Safety BANWPCC5
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.03600kg
- An inexpensive model for genuine protection.
- Made entirely of highly-resistant polycarbonate, BANDIDO is the perfect value option.
- Wrap-around fit.
- Bandido Safety Glasses are available with a variety of featured, certified attributes including the following (see specifications per model):
- EN 166: Guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear against everyday risks including dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
- F, Mechanical risk - Low energy impact: Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s.
- T, Mechanical risk- High speed particles at extreme temperatures: The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorizes use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Optical class: Class 1, continuous work, worn permanently.
- CE, European standard: Frame marked to indicate meeting CE standard.
|EN166, EN170, EN172, Mechanical risk F/T, Optical class 1, CE|
|Welding, protection, continuous wear|
|Highly resistant polycarbonate|