Evolution™ Smart™ Sipper Accessories
Get the most out of your Thermo Scientific™ Evolution™ Spectrophotometer with a wide selection of Thermo Scientific™ Evolution™ Smart™ Sipper Accessories.
Brand: Thermo Scientific 222-239800
UNSPSC : 41115400
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 10.50000kg
- Fully integrated operation with Thermo Scientific™ INSIGHT™ and Thermo Scientific™ VISION™ software methods. Samples can be sipped followed by automatic measurement and return of the sample or pumping to waste.
- Automatic recognition by software, smart alignment and serial number reporting
- Able to handle sample volumes from 200μL to 9.999mL and a fully customizable sip volume and air gap
- Software assisted calibration routine to simplify the process of changing tubing and methods
- Sippers support 10mm pathlength cells and shorter pathlength cells with use of an appropriate spacer. Longer pathlength cells are not supported.
- Specialized tubing packs available for
- mild chemical use (silicone tubing)
- acid resistant (c-flex)
- bio-compatible (Chemdurance Bio)
- chemical resistant (Viton)
- Replacement flow-cell connector packs for both Starna and Hellma cells available
When deploying the Smart Sipper Accessory in a regulated or quality control environment, take advantage of our unique full-system qualification to assure compliance of the instrument and accessory as a complete unit.
|Please contact your local Thermo Fisher Scientific sales representative for assistance in configuring autosampler systems.|
|Autosampler Accessory- CETAC-ASX-260: 2 rack system|
|Evolution Smart Sippers|