Watson Marlow™ Autoclavable Platinum-cured Silicone Pumpsil Tubing For Pumpsil Peristaltic Pump
Use this tubing for single-use biopharm applications, as well as pH control and media feed in fermentation, accurate metering, transfer and filtration. Watson Marlow™ Platinum-cured Silicone Pumpsil Tubing features absolute traceability with laser-etched part number, lot number and use-by-date.
Brand: Watson Marlow™ 913A080024(15)
UNSPSC : 41105108
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
DescriptionPumpsil is manufactured to tighter tolerances of tubing bore plus no negative wall thickness. This eliminates backflow within the pump by ensuring 100% closure of the tube bore during pump nip or occlusion.
- Fully documented biocompatibility and comprehensive validation pack
- Color/transparency Translucent
- Low spallation
- Certification USP Class VI, FDA regulations 21 CFR177.2600 for contact with food.
- ISO 10993-1
- European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9
- Sterilize by Gamma, autoclave or EtO
- Operating temperature -20 to +80°C
- Available in thirty different bore sizes, five wall thicknesses and three coil lengths including bulk reels
- Marprene may be steam sterilized at 135°C or cold sterilized by ethylene oxide.
|For Pumpsil peristaltic pump|