Watson Marlow™ Autoclavable Platinum-cured Silicone Pumpsil Tubing For Pumpsil Peristaltic Pump
Use this tubing for single-use biopharm applications, as well as pH control and media feed in fermentation, accurate metering, transfer and filtration. Watson Marlow™ Platinum-cured Silicone Pumpsil Tubing features absolute traceability with laser-etched part number, lot number and use-by-date.
Brand: Watson Marlow™ 913A096024(15)
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Pumpsil is manufactured to tighter tolerances of tubing bore plus no negative wall thickness. This eliminates backflow within the pump by ensuring 100% closure of the tube bore during pump nip or occlusion. Meets or exceeds certification standards worldwide USP class VI requirements, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 ISO 10993 requirements, FDA regulations CFR 177.2600 for contact with food, USDA standards, 3A Standards. Please ask for tube validation CD-ROM. Pumpsil is also easy to sterilise: autoclave at 121°C and 1bar for 30 minutes. Alternatively gamma radiation up to 3.5Mrad or ETO (ethylene oxide) sterilisation.
- Faster and easier pump set-up and calibration
- Greater flow accuracy and repeatability
- Improved suction performance, prime and hold
- Guaranteed low shear peristaltic action
|For Pumpsil peristaltic pump|