Honeywell Safety Products™ Argon Gloves
Offering flexibility, dexterity and mechanical resistance, these goat leather gloves are well-suited to the demands of welding. Honeywell Safety Products™ Argon Gloves are also designed with a split leather cuff for forearm protection.
Brand: Honeywell Safety Products™ 2012804-09
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.14400kg
- Suitable for argon welding and fine handling.
- Goat leather grain glove construction offers ideal mechanical resistance for welders.
- Sewn-on, one-piece thumb.
- Good flexibility and dexterity.
- Split leather cuff protects the forearm.
|0.9 to 1 mm|
|Automotive, Building, Construction and Welding industries|
|Grain Leather, Leather, Split Goat Leather|
|CE CATEGORY II Intermediary risks, EN 420-2003 EEC Basic standards, EN 388-2003 Mechanical hazards, EC Category PPE 2, Quality Assurance ISO 9001 / 2000, EC Attestation Number 0075/797/162/11/06/0313|