ARCTIC A10B Refrigerated Circulators
A10B refrigerated bath features a large work area, enabling high throughput and workflow efficiency, with temperatures ranging from −10° to +100°C and 30L maximum bath volume.
Brand: Thermo Scientific 152-4101
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionRefrigerated baths are used primarily for controlling the temperature of samples placed within them, so the work area dimensions will be important specifications to evaluate. These units can also circulate for a limited set of refrigerated applications.
- Robust stainless-steel baths
- Thermostat can be indexed 90° on all sides of the bath for easy viewing
- External circulation set included for plumbing connection M16×1, 0.25 NPT male, 0.375in. O.D.
- Three-side ventilation concept: up to two sides can be blocked with full refrigeration performance and no degradation of equipment
- Draining port at the front
- Integrated handles
- CFC-free refrigerant
Control cables, bridge with gasket and thumbscrews, fittings, clamps, pump plug for external circulation, 6ft. power cord and lid.
- Rotary Evaporators
- Sample/Material Testing
- Sample/Material Preparation
|-10° to +100°C|
|17 to 30L|
|35.9 x 16.9 x 18.5 in. (91.3 x 42.9 x 47.1cm)|