The High Capacity RNA-to-cDNA Kit is a streamlined reverse transcription kit featuring:
- Fast—short reaction time (typically 30–60 min.)
- Convenient—easy workflow with few pipetting steps (2 tubes)
- Reliable—reverse transcription of both abundant and limited targets
- Flexible—optimized two-step protocol, enabling multiple PCR reactions from a single reverse transcription reaction
- Optimal reaction temperature: 37°C
- Final product size: 7kb or less
Streamlined cDNA synthesis while maintaining detection sensitivity The components work together to provide sensitive and specific reverse transcription across a broad range of template amounts. Amplification of a dilution series of the RNA concentration reference standard demonstrates exceptional reverse transcription and PCR efficiency across 11 orders of magnitude. This wide dynamic range allows one set of reaction conditions to detect transcripts from highly active as well as weakly expressed genes. The two-tube formulation reduces reaction time and requires fewer pipetting steps than with the High Capacity cDNA Reverse Transcription Kit, while maintaining high performance.
PCR & Real-Time PCR, Reverse Transcription
Shipping Condition: Dry ice
|1 × 50μL of 20X Enzyme mix (MuLV and RNase inhibitor protein); 1 × 500μL of 2X RT Buffer Mix (includes dNTPs, random octamers, and oligo dT-16)|
|SuperMix or Master Mix|
|Store between -15deg. to -25deg.C|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.