Applied Biosystems™ Fast SYBR™ Green Master Mix
Designed for speed, provides a fast, reliable and cost-effective solution for RT-PCR application without compromising sensitivity, specificity, dynamic range or PCR efficiency.
Brand: Applied Biosystems™ 4385616
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00450kg
- Fast - Real-time PCR results in as fast as 35 minutes
- Sensitive - Detect very low copies of target
- Specific - Minimize primer-dimer and non-specific amplification
- Reproducible - Consistent amplification across a wide dynamic range Fast SYBR™ Green Master Mix contains all of the components, excluding the template and primers, in a convenient 2X master mix
- AmpliTaq™ Fast DNA Polymerase, UP, a highly purified DNA polymerase designed to allow instant hot start, minimizing non-specific product formation and enabling reactions to be set up at room temperature
- SYBR™ Green I dye to enable detection of double-stranded DNA
- Deoxynucleotides (dNTPs) to help maintain optimal PCR results
- Uracil-DNA Glycosylase (UDG) designed to reduce carryover contamination
- Passive internal reference based on proprietary ROX™ dye to enable increased precision
|Contains 2 × 5 mL vials. The 2X mix contains SYBR® Green 1 Dye, AmpliTaq Gold® Fast DNA Polymerase LD, dNTPs with dUTP/dTTP blend, Passive Reference 1, and optimized buffer components. Sufficient for 1000 reactions of 20 µL each.
Store at -5 to -30°C.
|UP (Ultra Pure)|
|7500 Fast System, 7900HT Fast System, StepOne™, Fast Mode, StepOnePlus™, Fast Mode|
|DNA (Genomic), cDNA|
|AmpliTaq® Fast DNA Polymerase, AmpliTaq® Fast UP|
|2 x 5mL|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.