α-Apo-oxytetracycline, 'can be used as secondary standard', ACROS Organics™
Brand: Acros Organics 257721000
98.80 GBP valid until 2021-04-30
Use promo code "14803" to get your promotional price.
Code : 29
Additional Details : CAS Number : 18695-01-7 Weight : 0.05010kg
|Solubility in water: insoluble. Other solubilities: soluble in alkaline solution and ammonia|
|≥97.0% (on anhydrous substance), ≥80 wt% (as is, calculated)(HPLC)|
|(can be used as secondary standard)|
|80% min. (as is,calculated)|
|beta-apo-oxytetracycline, alpha-apo-oxytetracycline, alpha-apooxytetracycline, alpha-apoterramycin, beta-apo oxytetracycline, 2z-2-amino hydroxy methylidene-5-4,5-dihydroxy-9-methyl-3-oxo-1h-benzo f 2 benzofuran-1-yl-4-dimethylamino-6-hydroxycyclohexane-1,3-dione, 4-1,3-dihydro-4,5-dihydroxy-9-methyl-3-oxonaphtho 2,3-c furan-1-yl-3-dimethylamino-2,5-dihydroxy-6-oxo-1-cyclohexene-1-carboxamide, 4-4,5-dihydroxy-9-methyl-3-oxo-1,3-dihydronaphtho 2,3-c furan-1-yl-3-dimethylamino-2,5-dihydroxy-6-oxocyclohex-1-ene-1-carboxamide, 4-4,5-dihydroxy-9-methyl-3-oxohydrobenzo f isobenzofuranyl-3-dimethylamino-2,5-dihydroxy-6-oxocyclohex-1-enecarboxamide, 4-4,5-dihydroxy-9-methyl-3-oxo-1h-naphtho 2,3-c furan-1-yl-3-dimethylamino-2,5-dihydroxy-6-oxocyclohex-1-ene-1-carboxamide|
Safety and Handling
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Reproductive toxicity Category 2
- H361d-Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.