anti-Rabbit IgG, peroxidase-linked species-specific whole antibody (from donkey) Secondary Antibody
A highly species-specific anti-Rabbit IgG. GE Healthcare Lifescience™ anti-Rabbit IgG, peroxidase-linked species-specific whole antibody (from donkey) Secondary Antibody is used with Amersham™ ECL Western Blotting detection reagents.
Brand: GE Healthcare Lifescience NA934-1ML
UNSPSC : 12352203
Code : GE
Additional Details : CAS Number : 55965-84-9 Weight : 0.06000kg
- Host Species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Species Reactivity: Rb
- Immunogen: Rabbit IgG
- Applications: Protein Blotting, ELISA, Immunocytochemistry
Safety and Handling
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .