anti-Rabbit IgG, peroxidase-linked species-specific whole antibody (from donkey) Secondary Antibody
A highly species-specific anti-Rabbit IgG. GE Healthcare Lifescience™ anti-Rabbit IgG, peroxidase-linked species-specific whole antibody (from donkey) Secondary Antibody is used with Amersham™ ECL Western Blotting detection reagents.
Brand: GE Healthcare Lifescience NA934-1ML
Code : GE
Additional Details : CAS Number : 55965-84-9 Weight : 0.06000kg
- Host Species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Species Reactivity: Rb
- Immunogen: Rabbit IgG
- Applications: Protein Blotting, ELISA, Immunocytochemistry
Safety and Handling
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one,2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one