Ansell Edmont™ Crusader Flex™ 42-474 Series Heavy Duty Nitrile Gloves
Non-woven felt insulation and a full-length heat barrier designed for intermittent handling of objects up to 400°F (200°C). Ansell Edmont™ Crusader™ Flex Gloves 42-474 Series can be used in industries such as food service, and glass and metal fabrication.
Brand: Ansell Edmont™ 42-474_10
Code : S4
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Provides high resistance to cuts, minor injuries and abrasion
- Enhances grip on dry and oily surfaces
- Comfortable and flexible: sweat absorbent non-woven felt inner
- Provides protection from radiant heat and intermittent handling of dry, hot objects
- Gauntlet slip-on cuff
- Contains no asbestos
- Length: 343 to 356mm / 13.5 to 14.01 in.
|Food service, glass and metal fabrication|
|12 pairs in bag, 6 bags in carton|
|Cuts, minor injuries and abrasion|
|EN 420:2003 + A1:2009 and EN 388:2003 , EN 407:2004|
|Mechanical protection gloves|
|343 to 356mm|
|Back of hand heat insulation|
|Heavy duty Nitrile gloves|
Not a replacement for silicate gloves.