Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ Polar Premium HPLC Columns
Use this specially designed solid core column for fast high resolution with high pH stability for separation of basic, neutral, and acidic species.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 28026-252130
Code : 05
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
- Polar embedded reverse phase material offers complementary selectivity to standard C18 columns.
- Specially designed bonded phase is stable from pH 1.5–10.5.
- Rugged amide-embedded C18 phase will not undergo phase collapse in 100% aqueous mobile phase.
- 2.6µm core-enhanced technology particles enable operation at high flow rates without generating excessive backpressures.
- Solid-core 2.6µm particles and narrow particle size distribution reduce band broadening and improve separation efficiencies.
- High surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing.
- Solid-core 2.6µm particles for less backpressure compared to UHPLC sub-2µm particles
- Compatible with conventional HPLC instrumentation and UHPLC platforms
- Advanced bonding technology
- Automated packing process
|14500 psi (1000 bar)|
|1.5 to 10.5|
|Polar Premium Embedded|
|Silica, Spherical Solid Core Ultrapure|